Back by Popular Demand
Zesty Lemon Fragrance Oil for CP Soap and Aroma Candles
Zesty Lemon fragrance oil 50ml is skin safe, EU certified and was originally formulated specifically for cold process soap. A winner!
How to Use in Paraffin Wax
Add between 2 – 7 % by weight to your wax. Melt the candle wax, remove from the source of heat and allow to cool to approx 75°C. Add the fragrance oil and gently stir through.
Zesty Lemon Fragrance Notes for Cold Process Soap
- Use up to a maximum of 2%
- Does not accelerate trace at 28ºC
- Does not discolour CP soap (contains no vanillins)
- Does not affect texture
- IFRA certification available on request.
Dosage Levels in Various Applications
- Candles : use up to a maximum of 7%
- Cold Process Soap: use up to a maximum 2%
- “Leave On” applications, e.g. body lotions and soy massage candles: use 0.5%
- “Wash Off” applications, e.g. shampoo : use 0.5 – 2%
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 8 cm|
Make Spicy Paraffin Wax Candles This quality fragrance oil has been specifically formulated for paraffin wax. It will not sweat out or pool. Fragrance Profile Cinnamon and clove with a hint of caramel and chocolate in the background. How to Use in Paraffin Wax Add between 2 – 7 % by weight to your wax. [...]
Lemongrass Fragrance Oil for Candles and Cold Process Soap This top quality fragrance oil is skin safe and very concentrated. Use it in candle wax, soy wax, cold process soap and melt and pour soap. How to Use Lemongrass Fragrance Oil in Candle Wax and Soy Wax Heat the fragrance oil as little as possible. [...]