Zesty Lemon Fragrance Oil for Candles, Soap and Cosmetics
How to Use Zesty Lemon Fragrance Oil in Candles and Soy Candles
Use approximately 1 tablespoon per 1 kg wax for a strong fragrance.
This fragrance performs well in moulded paraffin wax candles as well as soy wax candles.
How Can I Get a Strong Fragrance ?
Add between 2 – 7% fragrance to your wax. The higher the fragrance load, the stronger the smell. Do not add more than 7% fragrance to your wax.
How much is 7%?
7% of the weight of the wax you’re using. Weigh the wax. Take that number and multiply by 7% on your calculator.
How to Use in Cold Process Soap
- Skin safe up to a maximum of 2%
- Does not accelerate trace at 28ºC
- Does not discolour CP soap (contains no vanillins)
- Does not affect texture
Dosage Levels in Various Applications
- Candles : use up to a maximum of 7%
- “Leave On” applications, e.g. body lotions and soy massage candles: use 0.5%
- “Wash Off” applications, e.g. shampoo and soaps : use 0.5 – 2%
- Cold Process Soap: use up to a maximum 2%
The INCI name for fragrance is “parfum” and you need to list it as such on your labelling. INCI ingredient listings go from highest concentration first to lowest concentration last which means that “parfum” will be close to last on your labelling.
|Dimensions||24 × 11 × 10 cm|
Fig Fragrance Oil for Candles, Soap and Cosmetics This quality fragrance oil is suitable for candle wax, soy wax, gel wax, melt and pour soap as well as cold process soap. IFRA certification available on request. How to Use Fig Fragrance Oil in Candles and Soy Candles Use approximately 1 tablespoon per 1 kg wax for [...]