Our Candle Wax is a fully refined paraffin wax from Germany.
Use Candle Wax if you would like to make moulded candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 100 g stearic acid for long-burning candles.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this candle wax.
- This wax melts at approximately 62 C. Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
Blend this paraffin wax with microcrystalline wax to make a sculpting wax.
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 25kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily Cosmetic grade How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic […]
Benefits Our Candle Wax is a top quality paraffin wax from Germany. It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax. Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches. How to Use Add 100g of stearic acid to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to increase burning time. […]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax. Use this wax in glass containers only. Wholesale Gel Wax has a high melting point, meaning that this wax is very hot when liquid. Wholesale Gel Wax is supplied per 100kg. How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in a microwave […]