Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants.
- Easy to fragrance
- Very easy to use
- Cosmetic grade
- Skin safe
How to Use Soy Wax
- Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave.
- Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers.
- Make scented soy candles by adding a fragrance oil to the melted, liquid wax.
- Use Wick for Soy Candles or our Medium Flatbraid Wick in your soy candles.
- Add our French Cosmetic Fragrances to your soy wax and make a sublimely indulgent soy candle for those special moments.
Is Soy Wax Organic?
Well, no, not really. The wax is made from hydrogenated soy bean oil but the problem is that soy beans are rarely grown organically. On top of which, the process of turning the soy bean oil into wax is anything but organic! Read all about it on our DIY blog page.
|Dimensions||50 × 30 × 80 cm|
Gelwax is a see-through jelly. How to Use Gelwax Melt in a pot or saucepan on an electric stove. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. Add a fragrance oil of your choice. Do not exceed the recommended dosage level of 7% otherwise the gel will go cloudly. [...]
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic acid to [...]