Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants.
- Easy to fragrance
- Very easy to use
- Cosmetic grade
- Skin safe
How to Use Soy Wax
- Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave.
- Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers.
- Make scented soy candles by adding a fragrance oil to the melted, liquid wax.
- Use Wick for Soy Candles or our Medium Flatbraid Wick in your soy candles.
- Add our French Cosmetic Fragrances to your soy wax and make a sublimely indulgent soy candle for those special moments.
Is Soy Wax Organic?
Well, no, not really. The wax is made from hydrogenated soy bean oil but the problem is that soy beans are rarely grown organically. On top of which, the process of turning the soy bean oil into wax is anything but organic! Read all about it on our DIY blog page.
|Dimensions||50 × 30 × 80 cm|
What is Microcrystalline Wax ? Microcrystalline wax, also know as microwax, is a hard, sticky wax with a high oil content. Combine microwax with candle wax to make your own sculpting wax for bronze casting. Benefits Microwax is much stickier and more flexible than paraffin wax. The melting point is 70 – 80C. How to [...]
Why Polysheen? Although candle wax is white it tends to marble. While some candle makers love this effect, others prefer a solid milky white colour. Add Polysheen to your candle wax to achieve a uniform white colour. Benefits It will harden your wax, make it white, bind fragrance oils and produce long-burning candles. How to [...]