Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants.
- Easy to fragrance
- Very easy to use
- Cosmetic grade
- Skin safe
How to Use Soy Wax
- Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave.
- Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers.
- Make scented soy candles by adding a fragrance oil to the melted, liquid wax.
- Use Wick for Soy Candles or our Medium Flatbraid Wick in your soy candles.
- Add our French Cosmetic Fragrances to your soy wax and make a sublimely indulgent soy candle for those special moments.
Is Soy Wax Organic?
Well, no, not really. The wax is made from hydrogenated soy bean oil but the problem is that soy beans are rarely grown organically. On top of which, the process of turning the soy bean oil into wax is anything but organic! Read all about it on our DIY blog page.
Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax Benefits Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes Melting point 60°C (long burning) It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax. Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches. How to Use This Wax Add 200g of stearic acid […]
Gelwax is a see-through jelly which cannot be moulded. Use Gelwax in glasses only. The Gelwax has quite a high melting point so take care not to splash any of the melted liquid on yourself. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. If using a candle fragrance, take […]