No products in the basket.
Soy Wax 1kg
Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants.
- Easy to fragrance
- Pour directly into glasses
- Very easy to use
- Cosmetic grade
- Skin safe
How to Use Soy Wax
- Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave.
- Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers.
- Make scented soy candles by adding Candle Deli French Cosmetic Fragrances to the melted, liquid wax.
- Use Wick for Soy Candles or our Medium Flatbraid Wick in your soy candles.
Is Soy Wax Organic?
Well, no, not really. The wax is made from hydrogenated soy bean oil but the problem is that soy beans are rarely grown organically. On top of which, the process of turning the soy bean oil into wax is anything but organic! Read all about it on our DIY blog page.
What is a Soy Massage Candle?
We reveal all on our DIY blog page as well as giving you step by step instructions for making your own fragranced soy candle. Add our French Cosmetic Fragrances to your soy wax and make a sublimely indulgent soy candle for those special moments.