Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants.
- Easy to fragrance
- Pour directly into glasses
- Very easy to use
- Cosmetic grade
- Skin safe
How to Use
- Melt the wax in the Candle Deli wax melter.
- Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers.
- Make scented soy candles by adding Candle Deli fragrance oils to the melted, liquid wax.
- Use Wick for Soy Candles or our Medium Flatbraid Wick in your soy candles.
How to Get a Strong Fragrance
Heat the soy to 82ºC before adding any fragrance oils. Remove the soy wax from the heat source and then add fragrance oils.
Is It Organic?
Well, no, not really. The wax is made from hydrogenated soy bean oil but the problem is that soy beans are rarely grown organically. Soy beans are a GMO crop, which immediately puts it out of the running for organic status. On top of which, the process of turning the soy bean oil into wax is anything but organic! Read all about it on our DIY blog page.
What is a Soy Massage Candle?
We reveal all on our DIY blog page as well as giving you step by step instructions for making your own fragranced soy candle. Add one of our skin safe fragrance oils (IFRA certification available) to your soy wax and make a sublimely indulgent soy candle for those special moments.
Follow us on Instagram for ideas and projects.
|Dimensions||27 × 19.5 × 7 cm|