- Snowy White Candle Wax is our most popular candle wax.
- It is a fully refined paraffin wax with a solid white colour (think milk).
- Use Snowy White Wax to make wedding candles or candles function hire, events and churches.
How to Use
- Add 100g of stearic acid to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to increase burning time.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75C.
- Fragrance this wax with our range of French Fragrances to make scented candles.
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 25kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily Cosmetic grade How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic […]
Benefits Our Natural Beeswax comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not bleached, with no added chemicals. The beeswax has a strong honey fragrance. Supplied in 500g blocks. How to Use Natural Beeswax Use in a natural skincare range, including lip balms and lotions. Do not mould this wax. Use in […]
Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Pour directly into glasses Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. […]