Sandalwood Fragrance for Candles, Soaps and Cosmetic Products in 500g
How to Use
Use approximately 1 tablespoon Sandalwood per 1 kg candle wax for a strong fragrance.
Paraffin wax: add Sandalwood when wax is at 70°C. Soy wax: add fragrance when wax is at 55 – 60°C.
Benefits of buying 500g
There is a considerable price advantage.
Cold Process Soap Notes
- Use up to a maximum of 2%
- Does not accelerate trace at 28ºC
- Does not discolour CP soap (contains no vanillins)
- Does not affect texture
Dosage Levels in Various Applications
- Candles : use up to a maximum of 7%
- “Leave On” applications, e.g. body lotions and soy massage candles: use 0.5%
- “Wash Off” applications, e.g. shampoo : use 0.5 – 2%
- Cold Process Soap: use up to a maximum 2%
|Dimensions||24 × 11 × 10 cm|
Benefits Wholesale Vanilla Candle Fragrance is wax-compatible which means that it will not bleed out. When a fragrance ‘bleeds out’ it looks as if the candle is sweating. Vanilla Candle Fragrance is a blend of natural and synthetic material which guarantees you a consistent, quality product. How to Use Wholesale Vanilla Candle Fragrance Use approximately [...]