Sandalwood Fragrance for Candles, Soaps and Cosmetic Products in 500g
How to Use
Use approximately 1 tablespoon Sandalwood per 1 kg candle wax for a strong fragrance.
Paraffin wax: add Sandalwood when wax is at 70°C. Soy wax: add fragrance when wax is at 55 – 60°C.
Benefits of buying 500g
There is a considerable price advantage.
Cold Process Soap Notes
- Use up to a maximum of 2%
- Does not accelerate trace at 28ºC
- Does not discolour CP soap (contains no vanillins)
- Does not affect texture
Dosage Levels in Various Applications
- Candles : use up to a maximum of 7%
- “Leave On” applications, e.g. body lotions and soy massage candles: use 0.5%
- “Wash Off” applications, e.g. shampoo : use 0.5 – 2%
- Cold Process Soap: use up to a maximum 2%
|Dimensions||24 × 11 × 10 cm|
Benefits Wholesale Vanilla Candle Fragrance is wax-compatible which means that it will not bleed out. When a fragrance ‘bleeds out’ it looks as if the candle is sweating. Vanilla Candle Fragrance is a blend of natural and synthetic material which guarantees you a consistent, quality product. How to Use Wholesale Vanilla Candle Fragrance Use approximately [...]
Sandalwood Fragrance Oil for Candles, Cosmetics and Soap This quality fragrance oil is suitable for candle wax, soy wax, gel wax, melt and pour soap as well as cold process soap. IFRA certification available on request. How to Use Sandalwood Fragrance Oil in Wax Use approximately 1 tablespoon per 1 kg wax for a strong fragrance. [...]