Sandalwood Fragrance Oil for Candles, Cosmetics and Soap
How to Use Sandalwood Fragrance Oil in Candles and Soy Candles
Use approximately 1 tablespoon per 1 kg wax for a strong fragrance.
This fragrance performs well in container candles made with soy wax as well as moulded candles.
How Can I Get a Strong Fragrance ?
Add between 2 – 7% fragrance to your wax. The higher the fragrance load, the stronger the smell. Do not add more than 7% fragrance to your wax.
How much is 7%?
7% of the weight of the wax you’re using. Weigh the wax. Take that number and multiply by 7% on your calculator.
How to Use in Cold Process Soap
- Use up to a maximum of 2%
- Does not accelerate trace at 28ºC
- Does not discolour CP soap (contains no vanillins)
- Does not affect texture
Dosage Levels in Various Applications
- Candles : use up to a maximum of 7%
- “Leave On” applications, e.g. body lotions and soy massage candles: use 0.5%
- “Wash Off” applications, e.g. shampoo : use 0.5 – 2%
- Cold Process Soap: use up to a maximum 2%
|Dimensions||15 × 8.5 × 7 cm|
Fig Fragrance Oil for Candles, Soap and Cosmetics This quality fragrance oil is suitable for candle wax, soy wax, gel wax, melt and pour soap as well as cold process soap. IFRA certification available on request. How to Use Fig Fragrance Oil in Candles and Soy Candles Use approximately 1 tablespoon per 1 kg wax for [...]