Green Fig Fragrance Oil 500ml for Candles, Soap and Cosmetics
How to Use Green Fig Fragrance Oil in Candle Wax and Soy Wax
Heat the fragrance oil as little as possible. Melt your wax first and add the fragrance oil just before pouring your candle. This fragrance oil is concentrated, therefore a 2% fragrance level should give you a heavily aromatic candle. If you would like an even stronger smelling candle, you can increase fragrance level up to 7% (by weight).
How Can I Get a Strong Fragrance ?
Add between 2 – 7% fragrance to your wax. The higher the fragrance load, the stronger the smell. Do not add more than 7% fragrance to your wax.
How much is 7%?
7% of the weight of the wax you’re using. Weigh the wax. Take that number and multiply by 7% on your calculator.
Green Fig Fragrance Notes for Cold Process Soap
- Use up to a maximum of 2%
- Does not accelerate trace at 28ºC
- Does not discolour CP soap (contains no vanillins)
- Does not affect texture
- IFRA certification available on request.
Dosage Levels in Various Applications
- Candles : use up to a maximum of 7%
- “Leave On” applications, e.g. body lotions and soy massage candles: use 0.5%
- “Wash Off” applications, e.g. shampoo : use 0.5 – 2%
- Cold Process Soap: use up to a maximum 2%
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 18 cm|
Lemongrass Fragrance Oil for Candles and Cold Process Soap This top quality fragrance oil is skin safe and very concentrated. Use it in candle wax, soy wax, cold process soap and melt and pour soap. How to Use Lemongrass Fragrance Oil in Candle Wax and Soy Wax Heat the fragrance oil as little as possible. [...]