Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only.
How to Melt This Wax
How to Use
- Melt this wax on an electric stove.
- Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses.
- Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers.
- Add a candle dye of your choice to the melted gel wax and stir gently.
- Test that your glass containers are suitable by filling them with boiling water. If the glass cracks you know that the container will not be suitable for gel candles.
- If using a candle fragrance, take care not to add too much fragrance as this will make the wax go cloudy.
This wax has a high melting point. Do not splash any of the hot melted liquid on yourself. Keep the melted wax out of reach of children.
Decorate your candles with wooden cut-outs. There are mermaids, crocodiles and African animals cut-outs.
Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. Make scented soy […]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax. Use this wax in glass containers only. Wholesale Gel Wax has a high melting point, meaning that this wax is very hot when liquid. Wholesale Gel Wax is supplied per 100kg. How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in a microwave […]