Gel wax 5kg
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only.
How to Melt This Wax
How to Use
- Melt this wax on an electric stove.
- Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses.
- Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers.
- Add a candle dye of your choice to the melted gel wax and stir gently.
- Test that your glass containers are suitable by filling them with boiling water. If the glass cracks you know that the container will not be suitable for gel candles.
- If using a candle fragrance, take care not to add too much fragrance as this will make the wax go cloudy.
This wax has a high melting point. Do not splash any of the hot melted liquid on yourself. Keep the melted wax out of reach of children.
Decorate your candles with wooden cut-outs. There are mermaids, crocodiles and African animals cut-outs.
Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. Make scented soy […]
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined paraffin wax from Germany. Benefits Use Candle Wax if you would like to make moulded candles. How to Use Candle Wax Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave. Combine 1 kg of this wax with 100 g stearic acid for long-burning candles. […]
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic acid to […]