Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only.
How to Melt This Wax
How to Use
- Melt this wax on an electric stove.
- Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses.
- Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers.
- Add a candle dye of your choice to the melted gel wax and stir gently.
- Test that your glass containers are suitable by filling them with boiling water. If the glass cracks you know that the container will not be suitable for gel candles.
- If using a candle fragrance, take care not to add too much fragrance as this will make the wax go cloudy.
This wax has a high melting point. Do not splash any of the hot melted liquid on yourself. Keep the melted wax out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||48 × 40 × 22 cm|
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C. Benefits Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles. How to Use Candle Wax Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave. Combine 1 kg of this wax with 10 g wax modifier to even out [...]