Wholesale Gel Wax 100kg
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax. Use this wax in glass containers only. Wholesale Gel Wax has a high melting point, meaning that this wax is very hot when liquid.
Wholesale Gel Wax is supplied per 100kg.
How to Use
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in a microwave
- Use Wick for Gelwax
- Use glass containers with a maximum diameter of 6cm
- Test your glass containers before using them. Fill the glasses with boiling water. If the glass cracks you know that the container will not be suitable for gel candles.
- This wax has a high melting point. Do not splash any of the hot melted liquid on yourself.
- Use sand to put out fires.
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined paraffin wax from Germany. Benefits Use Candle Wax if you would like to make moulded candles. How to Use Candle Wax Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave. Combine 1 kg of this wax with 100 g stearic acid for long-burning candles. […]
Benefits Our Natural Beeswax comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not bleached, with no added chemicals. The beeswax has a strong honey fragrance. Supplied in 500g blocks. How to Use Natural Beeswax Use in a natural skincare range, including lip balms and lotions. Do not mould this wax. Use in […]
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic acid to […]