Wholesale Gel Wax 100kg
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax. Use this wax in glass containers only. Wholesale Gel Wax has a high melting point, meaning that this wax is very hot when liquid.
Wholesale Gel Wax is supplied per 100kg.
How to Use
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in a microwave
- Use Wick for Gelwax
- Use glass containers with a maximum diameter of 6cm
- Test your glass containers before using them. Fill the glasses with boiling water. If the glass cracks you know that the container will not be suitable for gel candles.
- This wax has a high melting point. Do not splash any of the hot melted liquid on yourself.
- Use sand to put out fires.
Gelwax is a see-through jelly which cannot be moulded. Use Gelwax in glasses only. The Gelwax has quite a high melting point so take care not to splash any of the melted liquid on yourself. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. If using a candle fragrance, take […]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only. How to Melt This Wax How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses. Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers. Add a candle dye of your choice to […]
Benefits Our Candle Wax is a top quality paraffin wax from Germany. It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax. Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches. How to Use Add 100g of stearic acid to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to increase burning time. […]