Clear Glycerine Soap comes in 1kg bars.
How to Use Clear Glycerine Soap
- Cut the soap base into small cubes.
- Melt in the microwave for 40 seconds on high. Stir the soap until all remaining lumps are melted. You should have a clear liquid, possibly with a little foaminess on the surface.
- Add a French Cosmetic Fragrance of your choice.
- Colour the soap with a pinch of soap dye.
- Pour the liquid soap into a soap mould and set aside to cool.
The soap can be coloured with natural dyes like coffee, cinnamon or tumeric. More ideas on our PRESS page.
Watch the FREE soapmaking video tutorial if you get stuck.