Clear Glycerine Soap comes in 1kg bars.
How to Use Clear Glycerine Soap
- Cut the soap base into small cubes.
- Melt in the microwave for 40 seconds on high. Stir the soap until all remaining lumps are melted. You should have a clear liquid, possibly with a little foaminess on the surface.
- Add a fragrance oil of your choice.
- Colour the soap with a pinch of soap dye.
- Pour the liquid soap into a soap mould and set aside to cool.
|Dimensions||23 × 6 × 12 cm|
Patsy’s Luxury Handmade Soap is made with passion in her kitchen on the West Coast. The Fig Swirl soap is fragranced with Mediterrean Fig. Each bar weighs 110g Ingredients List Olive Oil Coconut Oil Palm Oil Castor Oil Distilled Water Colourants Lye Fragrance : Mediterrean Fig