Clear Glycerine Soap Base comes in 1kg bars.
How to Use Clear Glycerine Soap Base
- Cut the soap base into small cubes.
- Melt in the microwave for 40 seconds on medium. Stir the soap until all remaining lumps are melted. You should have a clear liquid, possibly with a little foaminess on the surface.
- Add a fragrance oil of your choice.
- Colour the soap with a pinch of soap dye or add a mica.
- Pour the liquid soap into a soap mould and set aside to cool.
|Dimensions||23 × 6 × 12 cm|
Isopropyl alcohol 99.8%, supplied in 1 L spray bottle. How to Use Spray successive layers of melt and pour soap with isopropyl alcohol to burst bubbles and help layers stick together. Great demo by Dean Wilson here. Spray isopropyl alcohol on cold process soap to prevent soda ash, or use it as a dispersing agent [...]