Our Candle Wax is a fully refined paraffin wax from Germany.
Use Candle Wax if you would like to make moulded candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 100 g stearic acid for long-burning candles.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this candle wax.
- This wax melts at approximately 62 C. Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
Blend this paraffin wax with microcrystalline wax to make a sculpting wax.
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax. Use this wax in glass containers only. Wholesale Gel Wax has a high melting point, meaning that this wax is very hot when liquid. Wholesale Gel Wax is supplied per 100kg. How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in a microwave […]
What is Microcrystalline Wax ? Microcrystalline wax, also know as microwax, is a hard, sticky wax with a high oil content. Combine microwax with candle wax to make your own sculpting wax for bronze casting. Benefits Microwax is much stickier and more flexible than paraffin wax. The melting point is 70 – 80C. How to […]
Buy wholesale candle wax, packed in boxes of 25kg. Benefits Our Candle Wax is a top quality paraffin wax from Germany. It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax. Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches. How to Use This Wax Add 100g of stearic acid to […]