Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C.
Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 200 g stearic acid for long-burning candles.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this wax.
- Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. Make scented soy […]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only. How to Melt This Wax How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses. Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers. Add a candle dye of your choice to […]
Gelwax is a see-through jelly which cannot be moulded. Use Gelwax in glasses only. The Gelwax has quite a high melting point so take care not to splash any of the melted liquid on yourself. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. If using a candle fragrance, take […]