Our Candle Wax is a fully refined paraffin wax from Germany.
Use Candle Wax if you would like to make moulded candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 100 g stearic acid for long-burning candles.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this candle wax.
- This wax melts at approximately 62 C. Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
Blend this paraffin wax with microcrystalline wax to make a sculpting wax.
Gelwax is a see-through jelly which cannot be moulded. Use Gelwax in glasses only. The Gelwax has quite a high melting point so take care not to splash any of the melted liquid on yourself. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. If using a candle fragrance, take […]
Benefits Our Natural Beeswax comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not bleached, with no added chemicals. The beeswax has a strong honey fragrance. Supplied in 500g blocks. How to Use Natural Beeswax Use in a natural skincare range, including lip balms and lotions. Do not mould this wax. Use in […]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax. Use this wax in glass containers only. Wholesale Gel Wax has a high melting point, meaning that this wax is very hot when liquid. Wholesale Gel Wax is supplied per 100kg. How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in a microwave […]