Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C.
Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 10 g wax modifier to even out the colour.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this wax.
- Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 6 cm|
Add this fine white powder to your candle wax for a solid white colour. How to Use Add 0.5% to maximum 1% of white colour to your wax. That means 2.5 g (½ teaspoon) white colour to a 5 kg slab of candle wax. Melt all together and pour you wax as usual.
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic acid to [...]
Gelwax is a see-through jelly. How to Use Gelwax Melt in a pot or saucepan on an electric stove. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. Add a fragrance oil of your choice. Do not exceed the recommended dosage level of 7% otherwise the gel will go cloudly. [...]