Candle Wax 5kg
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C.
Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 10 g wax modifier to even out the colour.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this wax.
- Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 6 cm|
What is Microcrystalline Wax ? Microcrystalline wax, also know as microwax, is a hard, sticky wax with a high oil content. Combine microwax with candle wax to make your own sculpting wax for bronze casting. Benefits Microwax is much stickier and more flexible than paraffin wax. The melting point is 70 – 80C. How to [...]
Benefits Our Natural Beeswax comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not bleached, with no added chemicals. The beeswax has a strong honey fragrance. Supplied in 500g blocks. How to Use Natural Beeswax Use in a natural skincare range, including lip balms and lotions. Do not mould this wax. Use in [...]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only. How to Melt This Wax How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses. Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers. Add a candle dye of your choice to [...]