Our Candle Wax is a fully refined paraffin wax from Germany.
Use Candle Wax if you would like to make moulded candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 100 g stearic acid for long-burning candles.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this candle wax.
- This wax melts at approximately 62 C. Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
Blend this paraffin wax with microcrystalline wax to make a sculpting wax.
Gelwax is a see-through jelly which cannot be moulded. Use Gelwax in glasses only. The Gelwax has quite a high melting point so take care not to splash any of the melted liquid on yourself. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. If using a candle fragrance, take […]
Buy wholesale candle wax, packed in boxes of 25kg. Benefits Our Candle Wax is a top quality paraffin wax from Germany. It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax. Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches. How to Use This Wax Add 200g of stearic acid to […]