Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C.
Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles.
How to Use Candle Wax
- Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave.
- Combine 1 kg of this wax with 10 g wax modifier to even out the colour.
- Use any of our candle stable fragrances and candle dyes with this wax.
- Pour the melted wax at 75 C. Remember to use the candle maker’s best friend: your thermometer!
- Mould this wax in any of our plastic candle moulds.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 6 cm|
Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax Benefits Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes Melting point 60°C (long burning) It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax. Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches. How to Use This Wax Add 10g of wax modifier [...]
Polysheen Wax Modifier is a crystal modifier which is used in the candle making to increase oil binding, hardness, opacity and fragrance retention. How to Use Polysheen Use 1% by weight. What is 1% ? Add 10 g Polysheen to 1 kg candle wax. Candle Wax on its own produces a kind of marbling effect [...]
Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. Make scented soy [...]