Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of wax modifier to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our candle stable fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Why Polysheen? Although candle wax is white it tends to marble. While some candle makers love this effect, others prefer a solid milky white colour. Add Polysheen to your candle wax to achieve a uniform white colour. Benefits It will harden your wax, make it white, bind fragrance oils and produce long-burning candles. How to [...]
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily How to Use Stearic Acid Add 100g of stearic acid to [...]
What is Microcrystalline Wax ? Microcrystalline wax, also know as microwax, is a hard, sticky wax with a high oil content. Combine microwax with candle wax to make your own sculpting wax for bronze casting. Benefits Microwax is much stickier and more flexible than paraffin wax. The melting point is 70 – 80C. How to [...]