Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of wax modifier to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our candle stable fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only. How to Melt This Wax How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses. Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers. Add a candle dye of your choice to [...]