Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of white colour to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75°C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our wax compatible fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C. Benefits Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles. How to Use Candle Wax Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave. Combine 1 kg of this wax with 10g white colour to an even, [...]
Benefits Our Natural Beeswax 500 g comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not bleached, with no added chemicals. The beeswax has a strong honey fragrance. Supplied in blocks of 500 g. Please note : because this product is natural and untreated, it may contain bee propolis. How to Use Natural [...]
Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Pour directly into glasses Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Melt the wax in the Candle Deli wax melter. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. Make scented soy candles by [...]