Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of wax modifier to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our candle stable fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Polysheen Wax Modifier is a crystal modifier which is used in the candle making to increase oil binding, hardness, opacity and fragrance retention. How to Use Polysheen Use 1% by weight. What is 1% ? Add 10 g Polysheen to 1 kg candle wax. Candle Wax on its own produces a kind of marbling effect [...]
Benefits Our Natural Beeswax comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not bleached, with no added chemicals. The beeswax has a strong honey fragrance. Supplied in 500g blocks. How to Use Natural Beeswax Use in a natural skincare range, including lip balms and lotions. Do not mould this wax. Use in [...]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only. How to Melt This Wax How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses. Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers. Add a candle dye of your choice to [...]