Candle Wax 25kg
Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of wax modifier to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our candle stable fragrance oils.
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C. Benefits Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles. How to Use Candle Wax Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave. Combine 1 kg of this wax with 10 g wax modifier to even out [...]
Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Pour directly into glasses Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. [...]
Gelwax is a see-through jelly which cannot be moulded. Use Gelwax in glasses only. The Gelwax has quite a high melting point so take care not to splash any of the melted liquid on yourself. Add a candle dye of your choice to the melting gelwax and stir gently. If using a candle fragrance, take [...]