Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of white colour to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75°C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our wax compatible fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily Makes candle wax beautifully white How to Use Stearic Acid Add [...]
Why Use Stearic Acid 25kg Benefit from wholesale pricing on stearic acid 25kg bag. Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily Cosmetic grade How to Use Stearic Acid [...]