PRICE INCREASE ON 1 MAY 2021
Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of white colour to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75°C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our wax compatible fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Sold in a 1kg bag and comes in flake form. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily Makes candle wax beautifully white How to Use Stearic Acid Add [...]
Natural Beeswax for Healing Balms and Candles The colour of beeswax depends on the plants the bees feed on and comes from pollen and propolis. Natural beeswax can range in colour from a pale yellow to almost black. Benefits Our Natural Beeswax 500g comes straight from the beekeeper and Mr Bee. It is not [...]
Why Use Stearic Acid 25kg Benefit from wholesale pricing on stearic acid 25kg bag. Add stearic acid to your candle wax to make long burning candles. Store it in a cool, dry place. Benefits Makes your candles burn longer Makes your candles release from the mould more easily Cosmetic grade How to Use Stearic Acid [...]