Candle Wax 25kg
Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 200g of stearic acid to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to increase burning time.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75C.
- Fragrance this wax with our range of French Fragrances to make scented candles.
Wholesale Soy Wax is a vegetable wax, meaning that this wax comes from plants. Benefits Easy to fragrance Very easy to use Cosmetic grade Skin safe How to Use Soy Wax Melt the wax in a plastic or glass jug in the microwave. Pour the melted wax in glass or ceramic containers. Make scented soy […]
Gel wax is a see-through jelly wax which cannot be moulded. Pour it into glass containers only. How to Melt This Wax How to Use Melt this wax on an electric stove. Pour the melted, liquid wax in glasses. Use Wick for Gel Wax and Metal Wick Sustainers. Add a candle dye of your choice to […]
Our Candle Wax is a fully refined, white paraffin wax which melts at 60°C. Benefits Long burning, white and ideal for making quality candles. How to Use Candle Wax Melt this wax on an electric stove. DO NOT melt in the microwave. Combine 1 kg of this wax with 200 g stearic acid for long-burning […]