Fully refined paraffin wax, a.k.a. Candle Wax
- Our wholesale Candle Wax comes in 25 kg boxes
- Melting point 60°C (long burning)
- It is a fully refined, white paraffin wax.
- Use this wax to make wedding candles or candles for function hire, events and churches.
How to Use This Wax
- Add 10g of white colour to every 1kg of wax if you’d like to even out the colour.
- Mould this candle wax in any of our white plastic candle moulds.
- Don’t forget to use a thermometer . Plastic candle moulds will buckle if you pour your candle wax at temperatures higher than 75°C.
- Fragrance this wax with one of our wax compatible fragrance oils.
|Dimensions||50 × 33 × 22 cm|
Microcrystalline wax, a.k.a microwax 25kg Both microcrystalline waxes and paraffin waxes are products of crude oil refining. Microcrystalline waxes have a different physical structure to paraffin waxes in that they have a very fine crystalline structure. Microwaxes also have a higher molecular weight than paraffin waxes. Microcrystalline waxes have a higher melting point than paraffin [...]